- January 16th, 2017: "Etat d'urgence: Sur la nécessité d'analyser la suprématie blanche au contexte français". Héritages esclavagistes, luttes noires et suprématisme blanc, Columbia Global Center, Paris, France.
- February 21st, 2017: Moonlight Screening and Roundtable Discussion. 6:30 PM, Staller Center, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY.
- February 22nd, 2017: "Delusions of White Supremacy and the Myth of Black Inferiority", 12:45 PM, Tabler 101, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY.
- March 3rd, 2017: Forum on Race and Policing. Duke University, Durham, NC.
- April 4th, 2017: "Resurrecting Slavery" keynote address and book signing. 2:30 PM, Norwalk Community College Academic Festival, Norwalk, CT.
- April 26th, 2017: "Resurrecting Slavery" book launch and signing. 2:30 PM, Departments of Sociology and Africana Studies, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY.
- May 10th-11th, 2017: Les traites transatlantiques et les systèmes esclavagistes au prisme des artistes contemporains, La Musée d’Aquitaine, Bordeaux, France.
- September 23rd, 2016: "Black Feminist Methodology and Mindfulness Research: Notes from a Pilot Study". Oregon Health and Sciences University, Portland, OR.
- September 24th, 2016: “Meditations in Black: Nurturing our Well-being in the Midst of Racial Trauma”. PreSERVE Coalition Keynote Address, Portland, OR.
- November 6th, 2016: "(Forget About!) Work/Life Balance! A Holistic Alternative to Building Your Academic Career". Mellon Mays Fellows Professional Network Biennial Conference, University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA.
- November 30th, 2016: "The Past, Present and Future of Global White Supremacy". Humanities Institute, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY.
- February 1st, 2016: "Racial Resurrections: Remembering Transatlantic Slavery in Contemporary France". University of Illinois at Chicago.
- March 2nd 2016: "Killing Them Softly: Anti-blackness and the Legacies of Slavery in France". Columbia University. Video from the talk is available below, courtesy of the Institute for Research in African American Studies.